Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Making My Life Count...

When I think about famous people, particularly in the Bible, who made an impact with their life – ordinary people who accomplished extraordinary tasks – I wonder just how many of those people really knew that God wants so badly to work in their life.

Before we can make our lives count, there are several questions that we will all need to answer eventually. The question of identity - Who am I?... The question of responsibility – What am I going to do with my life?... The question of priority – What is really the most important thing in my life?... The question of difficulty – How much am I willing to commit to what I'm going to give my life for?

These are the questions that everyone has to answer, and answering these questions will give us a foundation on how to make this one life we have successful and impacting.

POWER OF ONE LIFE... Discover what God made me to be... Accept responsibility for my own life... Establish a value system for my life... Stay focused and NEVER take my eyes off the goal.

No comments: