Monday, February 16, 2009

Saturday Night...

As I send this out, I think about so many stories I have heard about and have conversed with so many of you regarding how much God has done in you, your family, and your friends.

So many of you are experiencing an incredible life being connected to Christ, and when I think about why we are here and what we are supposed to be about as a spiritual family at Celebrate Church, I think...that’s it! It’s about people connecting to Christ, people connecting with each other and growing into a devoted follower of Christ.

It is tough to connect to Christ if you first find yourself disconnected. I have discovered that during these economically challenging times, many have had to go to work on Sundays to make ends meet financially. That is one of the reasons why we are going to begin our Saturday Night Experience at the HUB. I don’t think it’s right for people not to have an opportunity to connect with their spiritual family because they have to work. Also, another reason is that there are people who will connect with church on a Saturday that won’t connect on a Sunday. It is so nice to have our own place to offer this exciting opportunity!

We are launching our Saturday Night Experience on March 21, 2009, and I want to invite you to be a part of our launch team. Saturday is going to be the same exciting life-changing message, excellent music, and the same love and attention we believe everyone deserves. I hope you will team up with us as we provide a church service for those who, due to economic challenges, are unable to be with us on Sundays and as we strive to see people who are far away from God come close to Him. This is an exciting opportunity for everyone, and we hope you will partner with us as we launch the Saturday Night Experience!

Please contact me at the church office (407) 566-0155 or email me at joe@celebratechurch.org and say, “Hey, I want to be on the Saturday Night Experience launch team!”

No comments: