Saturday, September 11, 2010

BRING IT ON...

The Bible says, “Nothing is impossible with God.” Luke 1:37 God can handle any situation you give to Him. Nothing is beyond His ability. But first things first . . . you’ve got to bring it to Him.

So let me ask you: What decision are you facing this week? What mountain do you need moved? Physical sickness? Financial? Marriage? Can’t break a bad habit? “Nothing is impossible with God . . . “

When you read God’s Word, it’s as if God is saying . . . “Bring anything to me and see if I can’t solve it.” God is laying down the gauntlet, “Bring it on and watch me handle it for you.” Here are just a few Scriptures that promise you God is capable.

“I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?" Jeremiah 32:27

"God is able to do far more than we would ever dare to ask or even dream of infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, or hopes!" Ephesians 3:20

“My God shall supply all of your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:19

We see God saying, "I'll take care of yesterday's failures, today's frustrations, and tomorrow's fears because I am a capable Father."

No comments: